1 Jun 2009

Global Bee Project launches in Stroud

On Saturday in between Open Studio launches the Global Bee Project (logo "Not For Honey') launched in a shop in Kendrick Street. Beautifully dressed the shop had info about this important project.

Photos: Shop window and below my latest bee house

Yesterday I was inspired to make another bee house - see left photo - and old log with holes drilled and a rusty old plate nailed to the top. I know it is probably too late for many bees this year but hopefully will be a home for some in the future. See my previous attempt at a bee house here and about the project. I understand they will be collecting photos of bee house designs so do send yours to the project.

Plus see more about the Global Bee Project at www.theglobalbeeproject.com

See Bee 'graffiti' in Bristol here.

No comments: