31 May 2009

Green bees graffiti for Green party

I just came across the Bristol Graffitti website - great stuff - they also carried a piece of work painted for the Green Party office in Old Market by Mark “Skip” Courtney - see here article and photo left pinched from that website - he calls them wasps but infact I am assured they are bees! The site is worth a look at some of the other blogs - and of course Banksy - liked this one here in the light of expenses row about wanting to be an MP!

Photo: Green party wasps and below a piece I saw and liked in Cinderford recently

Interestingly one of my previous blogs about art or graffiti is still the one being hit most - not sure why!! See it here - I wrote it in a hurry and wish I'd now spent more time writing something more useful and interesting!!

No comments: