23 Jun 2008

Fox in Ruscombe valley

I am deeply frustrated by email problems since last week - a problem with my router and with Virgin - I have spent several hours on Friday and today trying to sort the problem - apols if your email has bounced - I have over 500 emails that I have already received during the last week have all arrived again - now the tedious process of deleting - I also have the frustration that a further 200 from this weekend have now arrived at my webmail but wont get to my Mac - but I wont bore you here....one of the emails contained this great photo, taken in the Ruscombe valley, that I share here with permission - from local photographer Mike Gallagher - also see blog a couple of days ago with photos of the balloon that looks like it hit tree tops in Whiteshill - and his website is here:
www.mikegallagherphotography.co.uk

No comments: