|20 is Plenty scheme|
As a starting point the working groups need to be thinking about some of the following questions:
· What roads in the parish would be covered by the reduced speed limit?
· What type of scheme would be acceptable and affordable to the community (speed limit campaign, advisory speed limit, or a traffic regulation order changing the speed limit)?
· How will the parish demonstrate community support for spending local funds on the scheme such as a petition or open meeting?
· How will consultation be carried out and who will respond to consultees?
· What natural traffic calming features already exist and what additional features may be required?
· What speed survey data is already available?
· How many speed limit signs would need changing?