24 Jul 2011

YouTube: second film of inspirational gardens from Edible Open Gardens weekend


This is the second film I've put together about Stroud's Edible Open Gardens with photos and some video clips of the gardens and people who made it possible. See also the films I made of the workshops on chicken keeping and composting plus the launch film with clips about various good organisations in Stroud (see 'Videos' in headline above).

Ex-Mayor and now Independent District Councillor, Andy Reed, sent me this comment on the event: "Just to say fabulous edible garden weekend - congrats to all involved. Have posted two articles on my blog gushing praise - everyone we spoke to said it was fab. Have added a link to your vid which I enjoyed. Guerilla gardens in Washpool was cool. Sugley farm was divine. The Italian garden in Stroud shows what can be grown with lots of practice! Do it all again next year please - you can quote me on that!" See his blogs on the weekend here and here.

No comments: