2 May 2011

Stroud International Textile Festival starts

Well I've already highlighted on this blog that Stroud International Textiles festival is on it's way - well yesterday I managed to get to the museum - the exhibition only previewed Saturday night so it has only just got going...it is 'wonderful, wonderful, wonderful' as I wrote in the comments book - inspiring stuff that left me buzzing - how special it is to have such gifted artists and high standards of textile work to see in Stroud.

The programme is almost overwhelming - there is much more to see and I am looking forward to it - there are so many events - you can see more at their website: www.stroudinternationaltextiles.org.uk/

Update: see BBC report here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13273430

Also - not part of the festival but textiles nevertheless - see last weeks Transition Stroud's Trashion Show and workshops video in my last blog here.

No comments: