19 Mar 2009

Stroud Valleys Project events



See Stroud Valleys Project list of events here:
http://www.stroudvalleysproject.org/events.html

As usual they have a couple of dates with Hamwell Leaze where the Ruscombe Brook flows and pond dipping again in Cashes Green. Do join them - they can be good fun and at the last one I went to I learnt lots too. And don't forget if you are ordering eco gifts go to the SVP home page first and click on the ecotopia advert and they will donate 8% of the cost of your purshase to SVP.

PS I am not updating this blog properly until the end of the month. I am having a 'blog holiday'. I have also changed the 'Comment' setting so that they wont be added until I return to blogging. This is one of a handful of blogs scheduled in my absence. See you soon!

No comments: