15 Dec 2008

Carol singing for Hospice

I've reactivated the comments facility on this blog - broadband running again although a little slow - and work hopefully back to normal after having to work away last week - got back to a pile of emails and other stuff so please bear with me if you are waiting for a response..

....meanwhile I saw in the SNJ that this Thursday 18th there will be carol singing around Whiteshill and Ruscombe villages in aid of the Cotswold Care Hospice - a chance to get in the mood for Christmas if you haven't already been caught by the Christmas consumer hype - anyone wishing to join please meet at 7pm at the Whiteshill War Memorial - take a torch - carol books provided. Unfortunately that is also Randwick Parish Council night so I wont be able to join them - at the parish there will I think be presentation of cheques to local groups so come along to find out what the Parish is doing if you don't fancy joining the singers....

No comments: