12 Apr 2008

Caroline Lucas in Stroud

A good evening at the Sub Rooms - some 300 people on a Friday night is not bad - but then the topic was food - well "The Future of Food" to be exact - and I know that is of interest to many in this area.

Photos: snaps from last night of Caroline Lucas, Nick Weir, some of the audience and Martin Whiteside

See brief write-up here - I hope to add more - it was good to meet Caroline briefly again - and the evening inspired me - we must seek local solutions re food - already I have been talking to a local farmer who is very interested (see previous blogs) - we also have some excellent local examples where such projects are working - and a couple of folk from Whiteshill after the meeting said it is time we had a local food project - it is!

Anyhow I've been writing all morning and need a break and coffee - and indeed a bit of digging in the garden....

No comments: