28 Apr 2008

2,200 monthly visits to this blog

Regular blog readers will notice I am using a different template/layout. This is at a request from several people to be able to see recent posts more easily. This is great but I messed up on transferring the blog and lost the links. I will be adding them back again but it will take time as need to add one at a time.

Cartoon: ' Local Scribbler Russ' does one of me

Meanwhile a recent check on this blogs statistics shows over 2,200 unique visits to this blog per month - about 600 are people returning to the site and some 200 plus return almost weekly to view site.

300 visitors directly came to the site, 560 plus came directly from other sites - the rest from search engines. Nearly 1,200 of the monthly visitors are from the UK while 550 come from the States - many of the latter no doubt picked up from sources like the Politics Blog listing where I come in at position 126 in an international listing of nearly 900 blogs. The rest of the statistics makes interesting reading - 72 countries - with 3o from Australia, 80 from Spain, 10 from Indonesia, 3 from Russia. I wonder what they pick up on to look at this blog?

No comments: