8 Mar 2008

Neighbours now in Spain

My ex-neighbours Anne, Alan and their dog, Peppie moved out last summer to Spain - many local folk will remember them and they have now just sent me a link to their wonderful "Olvera Diary" blog.

Photo: Alan and Anne taken from his blog

They do an excellent job of showing us that area of Spain and I loved photos of the villages and the ones of the caterpillars and moon were also great. A very good luck to them in their new life - I look forward to reading more!

Here is how they started their blog: "My wife Anne & I and our old dog Peppie moved out to Olvera, Cadiz, Spain on Sunday 23rd July 2007 from Stroud, Gloucestershire, England, having sold up completely. At the outset I must say that this blog is not going to be a daily account of our lives here, just an as and when update of events and pictures of Olvera and it's surrounds. I hope it will enhance your knowledge of what is a truly beautiful place."

No comments: