7 Nov 2006

Wyatt House, Paganhill set to close

I've always like Wyatt House in Matthews Way - see it regularly as it is on the way to my partner's daughters house - always liked the shape - round - and that it is something otherthan houses in this estate. Sadly it is set to close - I went to the consultation today - only 6 of us there and maybe 11 officers and offiials presenting their case - read my news release here - I managed to raise a couple of issues of concern to the relatives of someone at Wyatt House - but to be honest the improvements planned in the new buildings will mean a significant improvement in caring environment - indeed it seems both residents and staff are keen to see the move - but a pity to loose it from Matthews Way - and will we see yet more houses there???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.